We have an ethos of continuous improvement to achieve the following:
- Precision growing practices to reduce the use of pesticides, herbicides and fertilisers.
- Using predatory insects as an alternative methods to pesticides.
- Reduction of soil erosion by the introduction of concrete roadways, windbreaks, drainage, less tillage where possible, cover crops and crop rotation.
- Recycling, reducing, and eliminating farm and energy wastage.
- Reduce water loss by the use of bunding, swales and water collection points, where rainfall from farm buildings and tunnels is directed to water collection points. This optimises the natural water resource available and aids in the on-farm water security.
Whilst working in harmony with the existing natural environment including woodland, fauna, and birdlife.